Fundrayse was created to help conservative political candidates and nonprofits take the guesswork out of fundraising. Utilizing our unique platform we locate and contact potential donors on our clients behalf.
Our ideal candidate must have a love for politics, be competitive, have a logical thought process that solves problems, hate losing elections, and be willing to work some evenings.
If this is you and you want to have an impact on the direction of the country, then reach out to Rob Volmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will assist with projects at every level:
- Message crafting
- Create message playbooks
- Conduct research
- Implement text message campaigns
- Has a passion for politics and issues facing our country
- College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Working experience with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Can clearly and intelligently communicate him/herself in writing.
- Most important is how much changing the direction of the country matters to you and your willingness to work as hard as you have to in order to win.
- Passion for conservative politics
- Be organized, and
- Have a track record of winning whether in politics, sports, or the spelling bee.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced setting with collaboration and debate
Nice to Have:
- Graphic design skills
- Experience managing freelancers and vendors
We are a startup that is part of both WPAi and Axiom Strategies network. Our clients include Senators, Governors and numerous nonprofits.
We operate in a political culture, which can mean long hours and intense stress on occasion but also means a flexible, casual environment and opportunities to expand your skills and responsibilities quickly.
This position typically starts around $42,000 base salary and is commensurate with experience. In addition to your base salary, you’ll be eligible to participate in our bonus pool after each quarter. In addition, WPA pays 60% of your medical, dental and vision insurance. We also offer a retirement 401K match at 4%. Finally, WPA has a flexible time off policy as well as snacks and coffee provided the office.