The most impactful Republican polling and data analytics firm in the nation is seeking a top recruit to join our research team as a Project Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate must have a love for politics, an understanding of how political campaigns, and some experience in campaign data, market research, statistics, or quantitative fields like micro-economics or quantitative political science.
This position is an advanced position on a WPAi research team and will allow the team member to use their data and political skills to help a Principal create campaign research, use data to develop strategic and tactical guidance, and convey that guidance to campaigns and other clients.
In an average week, a Project Coordinator could be called upon to:
- Create polling instruments, including developing messaging to test using opposition research reports, voting records, and candidate biography information;
- Create polling stratifications to ensure accurate data collection by our data collection vendors;
- Manage the data collection process and ensure quality and accuracy throughout the process,
- Ensure quality of initial deliverables and write an initial findings report in collaboration with Principal;
- Draft memos and other analyses based on data;
- Assist in creating proposal, research plans, and letters of engagement; and
- Participate in client briefings and strategy meetings.
We are one of the leading Republican opinion research and data science firms in the country. Our clients include Presidential campaigns, Senators, Governors and numerous Members of the House; and state and local officials across the country. We have offices in Washington, DC; Oklahoma City, OK; Austin, TX; Denver, CO; and Satellite Beach, FL. We currently have openings for Project Coordinators in our Washington, DC and Oklahoma City offices.
WPAi offers competitive salaries commensurate with responsibilities and experience. In addition to your base salary, you’ll be eligible to participate in our quarterly bonus program; excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits; and a 401K program with company matching.